Lionheart Sports offers custom made apparel from our own collection. Our focus is developing high quality technical custom wear for teams, individual athletes and a range of B2B clients such as University campus stores and corporate clients.
As we rebuild out of the Pandemic, we are looking for an individual that can maximize our opportunities by learning quickly who we are. We are passionate about what we are striving for and are looking for passionate people with an entrepreneurial flair.
We love sport and active lifestyles. We admire human endeavour and the human spirit, which we feel are evident when people come together to share in sport, social activities and wellbeing. We believe in Team, our team and others. We place a premium on service and developing relationships with all of our customers. Thank you for being a part of our success.
The Product Operations Manager will be dedicated to ensuring Production and operational excellence for the Lionheart Sports brand.
· You know a lot about apparel and the apparel industry. Even better if you know about the athletic apparel industry.
· You are a leader, a coach, a cheerleader, and a mentor. People gravitate to you. You exude positivity.
· You take initiative, but you also know when to delegate.
· You see efficiencies everywhere.
· You are entrepreneurial. You are excited by the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company - you see the potential for career advancement.
· You analyze everything.
· You are a shrewd, tactful negotiator
· You thrive on organization and order.
· You are a critical thinker. You understand what that means.
· You are a strong communicator. People get your point.
· You have vision and you know what it takes to execute a strategy that gets results.
· You are resourceful. You find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties.
· You are adaptable. You realize that as companies grow, so do processes and systems.
· You love collaboration and being part of a team.
· You welcome the chance to get your hands dirty and help out with whatever needs to be done.
· You believe in possibility.
· You know the ins, outs, ups and downs of Excel.
· You live and breathe sports. You move your body.
· Drive results through key performance indicators to drive key company metrics and meet revenue expectations
· Effectively manage office team to perform inline to company strategic goals and tactical plan; hold staff accountable for metric based goals; adherence to practices and processes
· Effective talent selection, training, development, empowerment and recognition
· Lead weekly meetings
· Develop new and improve existing systems and workflows that reduce customer buying process and delivery of finished product
· Maximize efficient operational connectivity between all the LHS departments: sales, marketing, design, production and logistics
· Drive standardization and implementation of reporting formats, forms, manuals, operating procedures
· Manage effectively the weekly production schedule with our suppliers.
. Link between our sales team and clients in throughout the order process.
· Determine seasonal product assortment
· Identify and develop new product opportunities
· Develop a model for tracking the effectiveness and ROI of new product
· Bring feedback, ideas, and information forward to elevate merchandise and operational efforts
· Map and streamline product calendar
· Manage relationship with contract Designer
· Establish and execute fit standards that are consistent across styles
· Implement Design principles and sales presentation documents to reflect the LHS brand
· Build and manage R&D program
· 5 years of Management experience in the apparel industry
· In-depth knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle, and have the ability to deliver an idea from inception through implementation
· Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles (Kaizen, Sigma 6)
· University Degree in related field or equivalent education/work experience
· Intermediate proficiency with Excel - able to interpret, extract and manipulate raw data; Knowledge of formulas and pivot tables
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
· High level of Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and photoshop
Expected start date: 2022-01-10
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are all currently double vaccinated and limit people into our office - Mask wearing is mandatory for non employees who enter.
- production management: 1 year (preferred)