ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH A RESUME AND COVER LETTER WILL BE CONSIDERED
The Role: Are you up for the challenge?
At StellarAlgo, we’re expanding and looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our talented and results oriented team. What do we mean by results oriented? You'll work closely with customers to understand not only what they want but what they need and help them solve some big and interesting problems. StellarAlgo is a software-as-a-service product company and you will be responsible for developing the customer relationships, processes and use cases that promote customer retention, loyalty and results.
Who You Are
You are someone who likes solving interesting problems with a team. You love to get at the root of a problem and work with others to create great outcomes and have a strong desire to learn. In fact, you’re the first to rattle off which Blog would help your coworkers.
You can speak to customer success best practices, understand that starting is as important as finishing, know the difference between simple and easy, and know the advantages and trade-offs of building great relationships and generating results.
On top of this, you are comfortable working in cross-functional teams and can share insights and expectations with stakeholders, clients, team members and various levels of management. You are also comfortable digging into problems, no matter the domain, and helping to organize, understand and develop a plan to execute.
- Construct, compile and enhance StellarAlgo customer communication documentation, release notes, correspondence, etc. related to Product and customer support
- Understand customer’s goals and KPIs to ensure StellarAlgo provides value in partnership
- Drive customer data initiatives and data execution strategies in order to optimize customer partnership ROI and results via the StellarAlgo Data Platform
- Measure results of customer data initiatives to prove out ROI and develop case studies to support internal sales and growth targets
- Retain all customers by developing customer relationships and growing customer engagement, affinity and customer lifetime value
- Liaise with Product team to ensure customer feedback is heard and help guide development of the Product Roadmap
- Identity potential opportunities to expand customer relationships
- Connect and create StellarAlgo partner community to increase StellarAlgo customer affinity
- Drive Data Platform engagement and adoption via working with partners to help them achieve organizational goals and desired results
- Conduct research efforts for new marketing technologies including landscape and functionality analyses for the live audience marketing technology stack
- Contribute to overall corporate direction and product development
- Other responsibilities warranted by the startup nature of the business
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, product marketing, and/ or analytics related roles
- Understanding of CRM, digital analytics and marketing automation systems
- Understanding of prospect and customer nurturing practices for B2C entities
- Up-to-date with the latest digital trends
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, stay cool under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Passion for data-driven decision-making and the sports and entertainment business
- Experience analyzing data and presenting actionable insights to improve results
- Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
- Proactive, solution and results-oriented attitude
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced culture
- Live audience vertical business experience is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- customer success: 3 years (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)
- English (Required)