We are searching for Administrative Assistant to join our team! As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to WD Swim School students and parents, prospective students and guests, ensuring an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative Assistant Activities:
- Greet students and parents, providing exceptional customer service and doing your best to make all members feel comfortable and welcomed!
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check students in, tour and sign up new students, log amenities and communicate updates and events to students and parents.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point of sale system. Member Accounts: *
- Utilize our system to assist with new membership, change of class time and payment questions.
- College diploma equivalent required.
- Basic computer proficiency with an eye for accuracy.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Language proficiency in English
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$25.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)