The Events Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the planning, design, execution, and
overall coordination of Whitewater Brewing Company events. The Coordinator is expected to
support the event planning team to ensure event success. Sourcing venues, liaising with
entertainers, speakers and exhibitors, and overseeing Whitewater Brewing Company events are
required tasks for this role. Other duties include but are not limited to setting-up and taking down
events, and providing a high-quality experience to customers when working events. Other duties
will be assigned as necessary.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Event experience an asset.
- Fundraiser experience an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Smart Serve required.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Manual dexterity required to operate telephone, computer and peripherals.
- Interacts with employees, management, volunteers and the public at large.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Irregular hours, including weekends.
- Overtime may be required.
- Fast-paced environment and position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Whitewater Brewing Company would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify
for an interview will be contacted.
Whitewater Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Whitewater Brewing Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of
the selection process.