Founded over 40 years ago, SAIL Outdoors Inc. is a Canadian company whose Head Office is in Laval. SAIL Outdoors brings together professionals from all over the spectrum who share their talents and experiences to enhance “their” stores, situated in Québec and Ontario. SAIL stores offer the vastest selection of brand-name products within the largest outdoors, camping, hunting, and fishing network in Eastern Canada!
Benefits offered: Employee rebate, Privilege discounts with partner, Continued training, Group insurance program, Partner Privilege Program.
\*You must be fluent in French
As a District Manager for part of the SAIL stores in the province of Quebec, you are responsible for all the operations in your district. You ensure consistent in-store program execution in sales, operations, and employee engagement in a multi-departmental environment to optimize performance and customer experience.
In this role, your main responsibilities are to:
· ensure that store objectives are met and maximize profitability by identifying priorities, analysing KPIs and creating action plans for customer service, employee engagement and development, marketing, operations, inventory management, etc.; and monitoring of actions taken;
· Maintain in-store customer experience to meet company expectations and ensure employee training is provided;
· develop your teams while respecting the structures and budgets of each store to ensure an adequate succession plan;
· Recruit the best talent to make a difference.
The best moments of your story have made you someone who:
· Role models, inspires, and motivates your teams and can engage your people in achieving their goals, delivering their best and surpassing themselves.
· is recognized for your commitment, thoroughness, and consistency in your management style;
· Understands the workings of retail, the market, and the relationship between KPIs and action plan implementation while ensuring execution
· has been able to develop business acumen through previous experiences in a medium to large multi-site surface environment;
· has excellent human resources management skills and works in collaboration and partnership with the Human Resources department;
· is available to travel to stores in the province of Quebec on a 4-day weekly basis;
· Advanced proficiency in English and French, written and oral
· Proficient in MS Office software
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you authorized to work in Canada?