We are looking for candidates who are involved in the community, a history of volunteering, If you love interacting with people...this could be the job for you!
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Maintaining a clean Workspace.
- Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
The ideal Zap Zone candidate has a flexible availability, and is available weekends, weekdays and Holidays.
They should also have reliable transportation.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)