Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Technical Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
General Work (Stretcher, Laundry, Transportation, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Food Service, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
Do you want to contribute in your own way to improving the quality of life of our residents ...?
The CIUSSS ODIM is currently looking for food service attendants on our recall list to meet ad hoc replacement needs as well as long-term assignments for the Grace-Dart extended care site in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district.
So, if you are available full time and one (1) weekend out of two (2) to fill the day and evening shifts (the earliest: from 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and the latest at 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. according to the opening hours of the food services), here is an opportunity for you to contribute in your way to the care of our population.
The Grace Dart Extended Care Center is a public establishment whose mission is to offer, temporarily or permanently, a substitute living environment, accommodation, assistance, support and monitoring services as well as services rehabilitation, psychosocial, nursing, pharmaceutical and medical for adults who, due to their loss of functional or psychosocial autonomy, can no longer remain in their natural living environment, despite the support of those around them.
Our values ??:
- Put our residents, their families and loved ones at the heart of our concerns and efforts.
- Provide the best care and services with respect and dignity.
- Offer a pleasant and safe living environment.
- Work together with professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.
Do you want to make a difference by improving the quality of life of our residents through your meals?
Are you available ON CALL for a minimum of 2 shifts during the daytime (Monday to Friday) as well as a minimum of one weekend out of two (Saturday and Sunday)? WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!
Person who performs general work in the food service or related to the service and preparation of meals. It may be called upon to prepare, verify and distribute certain special menus previously established.
- You will collaborate in the design of the menus; prepare, season, cook, proportion and freeze food and ensure the quality and optimal use of food;
- You will participate in the supply and management of food, the distribution of meals and the maintenance of its work area;
- You will receive, verify, store and collaborate in keeping the food inventory;
- You will respond to food orders from units (food requests, lunch boxes, barbecues, etc.), prepare and clean vegetables, fruits and other foods and proportion them according to established standards;
- Respect the standards of hygiene, health and safety at work;
- You will also participate in the distribution of meals (cafeteria and carts).
By joining the CIUSSS DE L'OUEST-DE-L’ÎLE-DE-MONTRÉAL, you will benefit from a multitude of advantages:
- Employment in a stable public organization;
- Salary of $ 19.69 / hour, to which bonuses may be added (eg bonus applicable in a designated psychiatric setting, evening and weekend bonus);
- Four (4) weeks of vacation after one year of full-time work;
- Thirteen (13) statutory holidays and 9.6 sick days for a full-time work year (full-time positions only; marginal benefits are paid to part-time employees);
- Participation, with the employer, in a defined benefit pension plan providing reliable retirement income;
- Protection by group insurance (life, health, salary);
- Access, for the employee and his family, to a free employee assistance program;
- Access to continuing training (formal training, supervision, coaching, etc.);
- Vast possibilities of permanence by applying to permanent positions posted internally.
More than a job, a work environment that encourages your professional and personal progress in a friendly environment!
- High school diploma (secondary V) or equivalent;
- Concern for quality and safety;
- Dynamism and physical endurance;
- Communication and teamwork;
- Be available between 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (may vary from one facility to another), during the week and every other weekend;
- Be able to get to work within a short time following a call.
- People on the recall list can be assigned long-term replacements
- A percentage is added to the salary of employees working on the recall list
- On-call employees can apply to permanent positions posted internally
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.