Position: Security Architect (SA&A)
Client: Federal Government
Duration: Full time or Contract
Security Clearance: Secret or Top Secret
Kyndryl is seeking a Security Architect with in- depth Cyber security and Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) experience for various opportunities in (but not limited to) the Ottawa area. Reporting to the Program Manager, the successful candidate will provide subject matter expertise in these disciplined areas, and will work closely with our customer and internal teams in the execution of our program. During COVID-19 restrictions and when possible, work will be performed remotely.
Become a part of the Kyndryl team and join over 90,000 professionals working on projects worldwide. Our capabilities are diverse enabling us to offer professionals career opportunities within business and technology services and has enabled us to become leaders within the Cyber and IT Security industries. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. Kyndryl designs, builds, manages, and modernizes the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day.
- Contribute expert advice to Kyndryl’s IT Security Practice and collaborate to leverage industry best practices for client groups across Canada
- Analyze information system security architecture and industry security architecture trends and develop recommendations for changes;
- Write or amend security architecture and technical specifications;
- Assist in the development and update of training documentation related to changes in security architecture;
- Assist with the development of security architectures;
- Review, analysis and update of any required Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A), Concept of Operations (ConOps) and Threat Risk Assessment (TRA) documentation;
- Review functional design deliverables for compliance with security requirements;
- Monitor integration, functional, system and end user acceptance testing of releases where required to ensure compliance with security requirements, policies and procedures
- Provide knowledge transfer to departmental personnel on an on-going basis.
- Canadian Federal Government Security Clearance, Secret or higher or eligibility to be cleared at the Secret level (10 + years in Canada, Canadian citizen, clean criminal record, and good credit history)
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in Security Architecture within public or crown sectors.
- Knowledge and experience with current government and industry standards such as CSE ITS Guidance, DISA STIGs, ITSG-33, ITSG-22, NIST SP-800 suite, ISO/IEC and other related standards.
- Experience in Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A), Concept of Operations (ConOps) and Threat Risk Assessment (TRA)
- Recent experience developing the following documents: Security Control Profile, Design Specifications, Asset Categorization, Threat modeling, Business Needs for Security and IT Test Cases;
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree in a related technology discipline
- Relevant professional certifications will be considered a strong asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 24 months
Salary: $750.00-$850.00 per day
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa-Gatineau, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- IT security: 10 years (required)
- Security assessment: 10 years (preferred)
- Federal Government security clearance (required)
Application deadline: 2022-04-04
Expected start date: 2022-04-04