If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Nursing Clerk is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Nursing Clerk your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Providing clerical support to assist in the smooth functioning of the Nursing department.
- Ensuring personalized requisitions from MDS are provided upon request.
- Coordinating the booking of Resident conferences and multidisciplinary team conferences and maintaining an up-to-date schedule.
- Compiling monthly reports and profile lists as assigned by the Director of Care (DOC).
- Tracking mobility equipment and coordinating foot care services.
- Assisting with ordering materials, conducting inventory and delivering office supplies for the Nursing department.
- Supporting and assisting with updating information regarding Residents, including updating new Resident information to ensure that it is recorded correctly.
- Participating in the completion of admission and discharge processes and ensuring that documentation is completed according to established coding system.
- Ensuring that Resident charts are maintained and thinned in accordance with the active chart record and the chart thinning policies.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Bonus points for having:
- Post-secondary Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven.
- Demonstrated collaboration and communication skills.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Experience in a Healthcare industry an asset.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.