The Resume Centre, founded in 2009, is seeking an experienced Resume Writer/Employment Coach. **ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE MIN 2 YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL WRITING EXPERIENCE AND 1 YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT SERVICES/ OR HR EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED. ***A 1 PAGE COVER LETTER IS REQUIRED WITH YOUR APPLICATION***
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL WORK REMOTE WITHIN ALBERTA AND WHO IS AVAIL FROM A QUIET SETTING FROM 10 am to 6 pm MDT(Monday to Friday)
Responsibilities include answering 1-7 client inquiries per day (small volume) answering customer questions in a polite and helpful manner and taking orders by phone, conducting a 20-30 minute phone call with the client, and writing resumes and cover letters.
Must be flexible as some days are busier than others, be able to work remotely but in constant contact with Manager via email and phone, and be technically savvy (using MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, Publisher).
Job Type: Contract - Business Hours Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm (MDT)
Experience & Requirements:
- Resume Writing and/or Professional Writing: 3 years - (required)
- Sales & Reception experience: 2 years ( required)
- Employment or Career Consulting background (preferred)
- University Degree (required)
- Be available to work from your own office during core business hours and answer customer inquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must have a home line phone and canada wide long distance in addition high speed internet and a PC computer
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) an asset
- Bachelor of Arts Degree is required
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- employment/career services: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- resume writing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)