NewAge Products Inc. (NAP) is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality, first-class Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories based out of Vaughan. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage products that are competitively priced to meet consumer's needs and budget. Our products are sold at major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products Creative Division is searching for a veteran B2C Copywriter / Content Writer (50/50), with experience writing for premium consumer goods, who is able to develop clear, inspiring, and compelling copy across multiple marketing channels.
Your work is critical to the success of our creative marketing campaigns, and, as such, you’ll be responsible for crafting cohesive messaging for new product launches, PIP and landing pages, promotional sales events, digital ads, PR campaigns and commercial advertising.
You’ll work closely with content creators, CD, and cross-functional teams, to fully understand all of our product offerings, USP, and our brand voice, while constructing copy that resonates with our target customer across multiple product categories.
Our ideal candidate has a deep interest for home organization / home furnishing, has extensive experience writing for multiple formats such as online, retail and print, and an innate curiosity for how to communicate key product features and messaging to discerning customers.
- Write engaging B2C marketing copy for a wide variety of retail products
- Longer form content writing for blog-style pages, product guides, and other customer facing assets
- Copywriting for headlines, banners, taglines, print ads, and promotional campaigns
- Enterprise-wide writing of internal communications
- Coordination and distribution of marketing copy across multiple departments
- Understand NewAge voice and brand identity to develop coherent and succinct written assets
- Fact check copy with department leads, and become a product knowledge expert
- Communicate with creative team on project deadlines ensuring that status updates on content, copyediting and translation are provided
- Actively participate in the creative process and provide suggestions and ideas that align with the marketing and communications strategy
- Assist with scripting of video assets
- Work with Marketing team to utilize key search terms and optimize SEO/SEM in marketing copy
- Efficiently leverage high-value copy across multiple marketing channels
- Minimum 5 years experience content/copywriting for agencies or reputable print source
- Proven successful marketing campaigns under his/her belt
- Extreme attention to detail in their work
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Copy-editing skills and ability to QA own work
- Attention to detail for content flow and specific product details
- Highly motivated and works well under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently with minimal direction
Required skills: Microsoft Office, Project Management Software like Asana
Split work from home / office is negotiable.
Must be within daily travel distance of Greater Toronto Area.
- Salary and bonus is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate
- Excellent benefits package
- An opportunity within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry
- Fun! We have office lunches twice a month, celebrations and special events to build strong teams
Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, with employees in the US, China and India. NewAge is committed to being a trusted brand in the home improvement market by offering unique products, better value and a best in class buying experience. With strong core values that support our need to improve everything we touch, using a customer centric approach to achieve measured growth.
At NewAge, we focus our efforts on long term success, simplify the overly complex, respect the dignity of all people, ask ourselves if this is the right decision for the customer, live with integrity and openness and recognize our responsibility to the team. If you identify with these values, you could be a great fit and valued member of our team!
How to Apply:
If you match the above profile, please apply with your full resume and cover letter with an explanation as to why you would be a fit. We thank all interested candidates for applying. We will only contact candidates we are pursuing. No phone calls please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
- content/copywriting: 5 years (Required)