Our stores are where the ultimate magic comes to life, and our Retail Sales Associates are vital to delivering customer service that offers a distinctive shopping experience and drives sales results. While all positions within CellnTell require working as part of a team to meet store objectives, your individual responsibilities as a Retail Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise and ready for sales events, or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
· Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to shoppers' needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs
· Inspiring the customer to buy, and creating a lasting positive impression of you, CellnTell, and the purchase
· Maintaining selling floor displays, and restocking them as needed
· Learning our systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
· Handle all returns courteously and professionally
· Responsible for achieving personal sales goals and store business goals
· Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting CellnTell commitment to our customer – the most important person in our stores
· Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to POS procedures
· Be aware of current promotional events and sales
· Maintain good housekeeping standards
· Adhere to Loss Prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
· Education/Experience: Previous retail sales experience required
· Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management. Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
· Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios. Must be able to make change in Canadian monetary units.
· Software: Must have proficiency with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Exposure to any Retail POS software will be an asset
· Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
· Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
· Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
· Work Hours: Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnight shifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)