Company Profile: Al Premium Food Mart is a large-scale food supermarket chain in Canada. We supply varieties of food that caters to mainstream tastes as well as other ethnic groups like East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean), Southeast Asian (Malaysian, Thai, Filipino) and South Asian (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka. We operate three Al Premium grand stores in GTA. We also team up with Walmart and by now operate 6 in-stores in Walmart (5 in GTA and 1 in Richmond BC). Our cooperation with Walmart is still fast expanding, two more AlPremium store at Walmart will be opened on Feburary 1, 2023.
Our Walmart Stockyards in store located at 2525 St.Clair Ave West is currently hiring Produce Clerk (Shifts: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm)
Group Interview Schedule:
Time: January 25, 2023 Wednesday 5pm-7pm
Venue : Walamrt Supercentre Training Room (Address: 2525 St Clair Ave West)
- Fruit and vegetable packing, stocking, loading, and displaying.
- Provide shoppers with excellent customer service, provide shoppers with products information and help them to find products aisles, ensure customers have a great experience while shopping at the store.
- Responsible for proper product rotation, keep shelves fully stocked with fresh products, organize food displays, make sure that products are accurately labeled.
- Assist customers in selecting products and provide recommendations if asked.
- Keep shelves, aisle, working areas clean and tidy.
- Follow procedures to process expired products and manage shrinkage
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Follow health and safety, compliance policies and procedures
- Physically able to stand for long, able to lift boxes 50 pounds below in occasion
- Previous experience and knowledge an asset.
We also hiring department assistant manager, in charge of price change/lable printing/customer service
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $15.50-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-01-25
Expected start date: 2023-02-01