At Sidney All Care Residence, we are looking for passionate LPNs who love working with seniors. Apply here today!
If you are an LPN who finds passion and joy in making every day the best for those you interact with, then Sidney All Care Residence is the place for you!
See what our team members have to say about working at Sidney All Care Residence:
“The atmosphere between co-workers and management is wonderful. There is a real family feeling.” (2018 Team Member Engagement Survey).
Permanent Full Time Evenings/Days Sunday & Monday 1500-2300 Tuesday - Thursday 0700-1500
We offer evening, night, and weekend shift differential and this position DOES qualify for benefits!
If you are a leader who appreciates collaborating with multidisciplinary team members, volunteers and families, you will flourish at Sidney All Care Residence!
We value team member engagement, encourage feedback and promote wellness in all areas of our community. Sidney All Care Residence encourages healthy lifestyles for our team members including our wellness program, home-cooked meals and activities that improve quality of life and a healthy work-life balance.
In addition to making each day extraordinary, at Sidney All Care Residence some of what you will receive is:
Competitive wages, RRSP program, vacation, continuing education, free parking, comfortable break room with vending machines, free coffee, tea, and WIFI accessible to all team members. We also focus on employee wellness through our wellness committee which plans monthly events to promote healthy choices among employees!
Required Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- Graduate of a recognized school of Nursing
- Current registration with CLPNBC
- Previous residential care experience preferred and a genuine interest in working with the elderly and chronically ill is required
- Demonstrated clinical competence, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills and ability to facility team building, change and resource management
- Well-developed analytical, judgment, decision-making, and conflict resolution abilities
- Strong competency with operating computers and health related technology
- Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast paces environment
- Good physical endurance and overall health
Sidney All Care Residence is located in beautiful Sidney-by-the-Sea and we’re looking for you to help us make a difference in our residents’ lives. If you’re looking to join a dynamic family oriented community then we want to hear from you!
Please submit a resume and cover letter which highlights how your knowledge, skills, and abilities will contribute to the Sidney All Care Residence family.
Sidney All Care Residence “All Care, We Care, I Care"
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $27.70 to $29.35 /hour
- CPR (Required)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)
- English (Required)