Corporate Protection Group
- Management of multiple calendars; including the scheduling of internal and external meetings, travel, project deliverables, deadlines and reminders.
- Coordinate meetings; including meeting/document preparation, venue booking, arrangement of meals, confirmation of participant attendance.
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation.
- Assist in the overall upkeep of the office including emptying dishwasher, garbage/recycling removal, stock kitchen, light cleaning.
- Services clients by answering phones; fielding questions; forwarding messages.
- Provide professional support/service to clients and others visiting our office.
- Transcription of meeting notes and document creation.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, faxes and forms.
- Track, create and submit expense reports
Skills and Qualification:
- Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
- Bookkeeping experience
- Technical experience in using Outlook, Word and Excel
Job Type: Part time leading to full time
Job Type: Part-time
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Required)
- Cobourg, ON (Required)
- English (Required)