This resource will be responsible for implementing the Canadian Food Labelling changes effective December 14, 2021.
1. The execution of changes to current product labels effecting the following on pack label copy:
- Nutrition Facts Table
- List of Ingredients
- Serving Sizes & %Daily Values
- Product Claims
2. Final Artwork review ensuring aforementioned is executed per new regulatory requirements.
3. Work closely with vendor partners, ensuring product database and product specifications are updated accordingly.
4. Manage packaging transition to DC ensuring compliant product is on shelf according to target timelines.
5. Collaborate with vendor partners and internal colleagues to execute the above smoothly and in a timely manner.
6. Track progress and timelines, with regular reporting to the business.
7. Identification of gaps related to the timing of execution and product information. Mitigation of gaps effectively and in a timely manner as to not impact target dates.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years Regulatory Affairs experience, preferably in the retail environment.
- Knowledgeable in Canadian Food labeling regulations and requirements.
- Strong ability in the interpretation of regulation and guidelines.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract