We are now accepting applications for *seasonal* Wildland Fire Fighters* (July 2021 - Oct 2021). Applicants must be able to work remotely for 2-week rotations and able to travel to the USA for 14 to 21 day rotations.
Applicants must be physically fit, pass a basic physical fitness test, and attend company training to be eligible for a position on one of our crews.
*We are only filling a limited number of positions*
- S-100 Basic Fire Suppression and Safety
- S-185 Fire Entrapment Avoidance
- ICS 100
- Danger Tree Assessor (DTA)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Valid class 5 B.C. Driver’s License
- OFA 1
- Transportation Endorsement (TE)
Please email your resume and copy of current certificates.
Preference given to applicants that have experience and hold any of the following certificates:
- Crew Leader
- Strike Team Leader
- Danger Tree Accessor
- OFA 3
- Power Saw Operator
We would like to thank all applicants for applying. Only those considered will be contacted.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00-$40.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift