What we need:
We’re looking for a Router and CNC Operator/Programmer with experience running a Tormach 1100 S3 for our light manufacturing facility. We need someone with keen attention to detail, an outstanding work ethic and the ability to multi-task. You take great pride in what you do and pride yourself on being part of the bigger picture. Two years of CNC experience is required.
What we offer:
We're a small, local company that thinks big. We believe in giving our team members room to succeed without constantly looking over their shoulders. We consistently come together as a team to meet client deadlines and deliver world-class, Canadian made products. We take pride in our attention to detail, high quality work and culture and this makes our company a great place to be. We offer a generous vacation and benefits package as well competitive pay that includes overtime opportunity.
(This is a full-time position, required immediately.)
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Operation of CNC milling machines (Tormach 1100 S3) and router
- Updating and writing new programs as needed
- Perform proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment
- Inspect work area and machines
- Learning and development achieved through cross training as required
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Able to work overtime as required to maintain production schedules
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- An amazing work ethic
- 2+ years experience with CNC Machines including routers
- Familiarity with Autodesk Fusion 360
- Knowledge of machine maintenance and operation
- Strong basic math skills
- The ability to learn quickly and grasp concepts easily
- An inquisitive nature with a keen attention to detail
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
REQUIRED: You are required to submit a resume and cover letter with the following questions answered. If you do not submit a cover letter your application will not be reviewed. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required and only qualified candidates will receive a response.
· What made you apply for this job?
· What qualities do you possess that make you an ideal candidate to work for a smaller organization?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Proof of vaccination required, masks worn in all common areas and when social distancing is not possible, additional cleaning protocols in place.