Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist
Location: 6111 - 91 Street, Edmonton AB
Shift: Monday - Friday - 8 Hours per day
Department: Customer Experience Team
Reports to: Customer Experience Supervisor and Team Lead
Function: To provide all Ennis Fabrics Customers superior customer service. Enter orders in an efficient, friendly, professional, personalized manner. Resolve concerns and educate client on Ennis products and services. In this role you would receive incoming calls, faxes, emails and web orders.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognizing that servicing our customers is priority one. Interacting and order processing via such channels as Telephone, Fax, Email or Web in a polite, courteous manner.
- Process orders accurately, advising customers of stock, price, delivery date, order totals, shipping dates, location of goods, advise if stock is in “pieces” and back order status.
- Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts by verifying all necessary customer information.
- Provide assistance and support to customers in gaining access and navigating the website.
- Trace shipments.
- Process returns and issue credits as per Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Educate customers on current promotions.
- Respond and address all intercompany related inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- 80/30 – Our goal is to answer all calls quickly and efficiently within 30 seconds.
- Answering telephone calls to meet our service level take priority over all other duties and assignments.
- Ensure to adhere to break schedules to support service level management.
- Work within the guides of the Call Quality metrics ensuring call branding.
- Transfer calls to other individuals or departments in the company, advising the caller of direct numbers where appropriate..
- Check Customer Service Center voice mail when assigned.
- Accurately record your work status with the appropriate AUX code and ACW code as per Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Recognize that we are a part of a larger team, will assist other departments as directed when time allows. This could include adding stickers to sample books, tagging samples, filing, cutting, sorting, updating product binders, data entry or other miscellaneous duties.
- Attend training sessions and team meetings, to support continues learning of Ennis Fabrics products and services.
- Work with Customer Experience Team Lead and Senior Specialist to gain a greater understanding of our products and the markets that use them.
- Become a resource to our customers in the specialized field.
- Assist Customer Experience Team Lead and Senior Specialist to proactively manage customer’s wants and needs
- Being a positive, involved team member to contribute to achieving team sales and KPI’s
- Customers, Sales Professionals, other Customer Experience Team Members, Credit Department, Purchasing, Warehouses, Customer Experience Supervisor, Customer Experience Manager.
Personal Characteristics required:
- Ability to Multitask
- Organizational Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to take responsibility.
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Ability to speak English & French
- Ability to write English & French
- Customer Service Experience
- Typing/Computer Skills
- Proven skills in multi-tasking, problem solving and decision making within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fast Paced
- Structured Environment
- Dayshift/Weekdays only
- Able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
- Office/Call Centre Environment
- Close vicinity to Co-workers and Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
- French (Required)
- English (Required)