Pressure Truck, Straight Vac, Combo Vac, Hydro Vac Operators
About Avenge Energy Services Inc. (“Avenge”)
Avenge is the Peace Region’s leader in top quality fluid management, servicing customers throughout Western Canada. At Avenge, the safety of our employees is a top priority, followed by delivering the best service, with the best equipment, and with the best people.
This is a full-time, shift position.
Reporting to the Foreman, the Operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the equipment for various applications and clientele.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by following policies & processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drives and operates the truck in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Completes pre and post-trip inspections;
- Completes paperwork for safety, payroll, driving related items and day-to-day requirements as needed by Avenge Energy Services, Inc;
- Performs laborer tasks as required;
- understand and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area;
- Fill the truck tank with water; spray or unload water in designated areas;
- Monitor vehicle performance, fluid levels, and the mechanical fitness of machinery;
- Class 1 or 3Q license with clean 5-year personal drivers abstract;
- Minimum 1-year previous truck driving or water hauling experience;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Willing and able to travel;
- Nightshifts and over-time abilities are also a requirement.
Adherence to Internal Policies / Practices
- Communicate with all other employees with respect and integrity
- Contribute to the provision of a safe working environment by modeling and complying with appropriate safety instructions and behaviors
- Contributes to a safe working environment by adhering to health and safety practices at work
- Comply with all reasonable instruction from management and use safety equipment where provided
- Adheres to company policy with respect to human resource practices
- Adheres to company policy with respect to document security and privacy responsibilities
Required Skills and Competencies
- Team builder with good communication skills and a capacity to engage audiences across all levels
- Capability to manage conflict and change effectively
- Good analytical and reasoning capabilities
- Consultative orientation and efficient time management skills
- Ability to act with discretion and treat confidential information appropriately
- Excellent customer service
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please provide references.
Job Type: Full-time
- Combo Vac: 2 years (Required)
- Grande Prairie (Required)