At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
260 Richmond Street West, Toronto
Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week. Overtime as required.
- Work as a member of the Strategic Insights team supporting the content acquisition and scheduling teams, communications department, and corporate stakeholders for Bell Media Specialty channels with a strong focus on TSN.
- Using third party data, track viewing across television and online platforms for programs on TSN and Bell Media Specialty channels.
- Proactively make data-supported recommendations to content acquisition and scheduling teams to maximize audience for TSN and other Bell Media Specialty channels.
- Provide a data-supported POV to content teams on an ad hoc basis, in support of acquisition, renewal and scheduling decisions.
- Maintain accurate and timely audience trending reports as assigned.
- Prepare, interpret and communicate audience information to corporate stakeholders and communications teams for internal and external communication.
- Reporting program schedules to Numeris and ensuring accuracy.
- Able to evaluate, understand and interpret data by taking complex information and presenting it in a logical, insightful and actionable way.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills that allow the development of insights and recognition of patterns in masses of data.
- Knowledge of, and passion for, sports and Specialty TV programming.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Familiarity and experience with SQL an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills that can sustain group and independent projects.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with television and/or digital research and with television-audience software or data such as Infosys, Numeris, comScore and Adobe Analytics is an asset.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.bellmedia.ca
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Regular - Full Time
Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.