Are you an experienced tutor looking for more work to supplement your income?
Working as a Subject Specialist is a great way of earning a little extra.
Studiosity, an Australian Edutech company, is a world leader in the provision of 24/7, online, on-demand study support to students. Since 2004, we have delivered over one million web-based learning sessions to secondary school and tertiary students around the world.
We are seeking experienced Online English Tutors / Teachers for our Writing Feedback service who are looking for more work and who would enjoy the flexibility of working from home (at least outside of an office).
About the Role
The Writing Feedback Service is our asynchronous essay and writing review platform. Through this service, learners can submit documents for constructive feedback on their use of English, and their writing more generally. This platform is available 24/7, and we commit to review and return all files in 24 hours or less.
You will be able to review available submissions at any time of your own choosing, day or night. You can simply log in, browse the available submissions, and select one to begin.
Each submission will have a fixed price based on your hourly rate. For example, a submission that is projected to take 60 minutes of active work will be priced at CAD $15.00; a submission that falls into the 30-minute category will be priced at CAD $7.50.
For more information on the service, please refer to https://www.studiosity.com/howitworks/
To qualify, individuals MUST have the following
- A completed bachelor’s degree at the time of application;
- Available to work on weekends as well as weekdays;
- Currently residing in CANADA
- Strong English communication skills
- High level of competence with computers and internet use
- Reliable power supply and reliable high-speed internet connection
If successful, you will be employed under Canadian law as an Independent Contractor at an all-inclusive rate of CAD$15.00 per hour. This is a contractor job where you will be responsible for your own income tax.
Why you will love working with us?
We provide our Specialists with:
- Flexible hours, comprehensive online training, and ongoing professional development.
- Access to comprehensive training online and ongoing professional development resources
- Ease of working from home at times that suit your lifestyle
- Modern, user-friendly technology and tools
- Holistic support including a community of friendly peers
- A timely and frequent payment system direct to your bank account
- The opportunity to partner with reputable universities and schools to help student outcomes around the world
If supporting students and providing meaningful learning experiences every day sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, then we would love to hear from you.
Location: Anywhere in CANADA
Please Note: Because of the nature of the role, there is no specific job location and you can be anywhere in CANADA
Candidates are advised to check their work rights under their visa (if applicable) before applying.
This is a contractor job where you will be responsible for your own income tax.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)