We are a boutique firm located in downtown Vancouver specializing in audit, accounting, and consulting for publicly-listed companies in Canada and the United States. Our audit clients include those in mining, technology, retail, and services. We are a rapidly growing public accounting firm that is looking for energetic, motivated, and hard working individuals to fill our role of Senior Accountant.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be required to:
- provide superior quality client service to our clients and their staff, which includes professional and effective communication with management, board of directors, and audit committees;
- be a leader in the engagement work for our public company clients, including working with and assisting with the training and development of our staff accountants;
- be committed to working with both audit managers and partners in the advancement of your personal skills and technical knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP; and
- work with the audit partners with respect to developing and fostering client relations, and be directly involved in the strategic development and growth of our firm.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who has:
- minimum of 1 year of audit and assurance experience in a CPA firm, preferably with public companies or private companies reporting under IFRS;
- strong IFRS technical knowledge, US GAAP experience would be an asset, but not required;
- exceptional time management skills, and the ability to multi-task and adhere to filing deadlines;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- a strong ability to work well under pressure;
- excellent problem solving skills;
- excellent attention to details; and
- a commitment to themselves for their ongoing growth, development, and advancement within our firm.
We offer a competitive salary and compensation package and a strong employee benefits package which includes fitness benefits. We also provide more work-life balance as compared to other mid-size and large CPA firms.
- Cover letter (addressed to Human Resources)
- CV or Resume
Application deadline: 2021-06-18
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
All staff work in individual mini-offices with 6 foot walls to ensure staff safety and security. All visitors to our offices must wear a mask and sanitize their hands upon entering.
- CPA public practice: 1 year (Required)
- IFRS auditing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)