Digital Advertising Specialist
Helcim is searching for an experienced Digital Advertising Specialist to join our Growth team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating effective PPC campaigns and can also bring valuable insight into the Digital Advertising world. The ideal candidate is experienced, highly motivated, detail oriented and excited about continual learning in their role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researching, planning, designing, implementing, monitoring, and continually optimizing highly effective digital advertising and PPC campaigns
- Staying ahead of the curve and up-to-date on all advertising platforms, competitor strategies, and market trends while testing new and different advertising platforms
- Keyword strategy including ongoing keyword research and management
- Designing and delivering weekly, monthly, and yearly progress reports
- Working with members of the design team to plan and create striking campaign assets
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years experience in a Digital Advertising role managing PPC campaigns
- Expert knowledge of leading digital advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, etc)
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital advertising campaigns
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Digital Advertising or related field is considered an asset
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret, and communicate data
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing fundamentals and its best practices
- Experience in SaaS an asset
- Prior experience/knowledge in SEO is an asset
- Strong time management skills, organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, combined with strong interpersonal skills
Helcim is a payment processor that gives small and medium sized businesses a better way to accept debit and credit cards. Thousands of merchants across Canada and the US choose Helcim for their payment needs because of our excellent customer service and innovative software solutions. We ranked number 98 on the Growth 500 list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, and we have big plans to redefine the payments industry. To accomplish this we need a talented team of people who are passionate about working in fintech.
At Helcim we build teams of engaged, caring and intelligent people. In return we provide an At Helcim we build teams of engaged, caring and intelligent people. In return we provide an environment where you’ll be excited to come to work each day and tackle challenges with your colleagues. As part of our team you’ll receive amazing benefits including a competitive salary, paid health benefits, stock options, and great vacation time. You’ll also enjoy company provided snacks and team lunches to keep yourself fueled, then recharge and connect with your team members at regular company social events.
We invest a lot of time and energy imagining and creating a company and culture that will encourage discussion, the trade of ideas, and the execution of amazing products and services. We’re friendly and collaborative, working together to achieve big goals. If you want to join our team and feel you can contribute to the growth and success of our company - we want to hear from you!
How to Apply:
Please e-mail a copy of your resume and cover letter to careers @helcim.com to be considered. Please address your cover letter to Helcim Human Resources.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time