Looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an industry-leading Canadian company?
As an Assembly Production Worker at Surgmed, you will provide support in light manufacturing/assembly of medical devices in a clean and controlled environment.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
· Assembling products and components into finished goods.
· Operating auto bagger, punch machine and other production line equipment
· Follow production guidelines and specification
· Finalising and packing products for shipment
· Quality control of in process and finished goods
· Follow health and safety guidelines
· Ability to follow the work instruction and execute them effectively
· Maintain a clean and orderly workstation
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- French or English spoken and written
- 1-year experience in warehouse activity
- Ability to accomplish meticulous tasks.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Career growth opportunities and a competitive salary
- Flex time options for flexible work-hour scheduling
- Employer-sponsored health and dental insurance plan
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships, and make your mark
- Team building activities
- And, more!
· 40 hours a week
· 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday
· 8:00am-3:30pm Fridays
Who We Are
Established in 1992 and proudly Canadian, Surgmed Group is a growth-focused medical and surgical device group of companies based in Montreal. Our vision is to be the global leader in delivering total healthcare value.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. We believe in putting the right people in the right seats and we are committed to fostering a positive, transparent, and caring work environment.
If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Surgmed Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Heures à temps partiel : 40 par semaine
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.75 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
We have proudly remained in operations throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We maintain our highest standards within the office and the production of our products.