New Challenges Every Day, Cutting Edge Technology, Job Security
You are a leader! A motivated, hands on person who likes to solve problems and work with the best of the best… John Deere! Over 180 years of innovation and the Legend runs on!!
We are one of Canada’s largest John Deere dealerships, leading the industry since 1965! It’s not just the great products that make us an amazing place to work… it’s the People!! Work where extraordinary happens- it’s what we do together that sets us apart!!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong coaching and employee development skills.
- Ability to write and speak effectively one-on-one and within a group.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation/conflict resolution skills.
- Previous experience managing a Service Department would be considered an asset.
- A strong understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
- Familiar with our suppliers and competitive products.
THE LOCATION: Westlock, Alberta
A community with SPIRIT! And endless RECREATIONAL OPPORUNITIES… Aquatic Centre (fitness area, weight room, racquetball, squash, virtual golf/sport simulator), Rotary Centre (field house, arena, walking/running trails, curling rink), Ball Diamonds, Tennis Courts, Soccer/Football fields, Skateboard Park, Golf, Long Island Lake and Pine Valley Resort! Located 85 km north of Edmonton, with a population of 5000 people.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Full benefits package (RSP, Life & Disability, Medical/Dental)
- Apprenticeship Tool Allowance
- Boot Allowance
- Factory Training
- Employee Discounts!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- service manager: 1 year (Preferred)