Are you a people person? Do you love helping others? U-Haul is in search of friendly, motivated people for the position of Customer Service Technician. As a Customer Service Technician you will work as part of a supportive team to be the face of U-Haul’s exceptional service, ensuring customers get all the help they need on their journeys.
U-Haul Offers Customer Service Technicians:
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- AD&D insurance
- RRSP payroll deduction plan
- Life insurance if eligible
- Deferred profit-sharing plan if eligible
- Discounts on Dell computers, hotels, and more
- Prescription Plan if eligible
Customer Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Assist customers inside and outside U-Haul Center with U-Haul products & services
- Use smartphone-based U-Scan technology to manage rentals and inventory
- Move and hook up U-Haul trucks and trailers
- Clean and inspect equipment on the lot including checking fluid levels
- Answer questions and educate customers regarding products and services
- Prepare rental invoices and accept equipment returned from rental
Customer Service Technician Minimum Qualifications:
- Valid driver’s license and ability to maintain a good driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of remaining stationary, moving around an office and occasionally outdoors, positioning oneself to reach objects at varying heights, and moving equipment weighing a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
Part-time hours: 20-35 per week
Type d'emploi : Temps Partiel, Permanent
Salaire : 15,00$ par heure
- Horaires flexibles
- Réductions Tarifaires
- Stationnement sur place
- 8 Heures
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Travail la Fin de Semaine
- Travail les Jours Fériés
We give our employees gloves and hand sanitizer.
Étendue des tâches:
- Répondre aux appels entrants
- Réaliser des appels sortants.
- Utilisation d'un dialogue scripté
- Fournir un soutien à la clientèle de premier niveau.
- Résoudre les problèmes des clients.
- Effectuer des tâches liées aux ventes, telles que la prise de commande et la vente incitative.
- Effectuer d'autres tâches administratives.
Précautions contre la COVID-19:
- Équipement de protection individuel fourni ou requis
- Protection en plastique sur les postes de travail
- Consignes de distanciation sociale
- Procédures renforcées de désinfection et de nettoyage