Tapplock is a Toronto-based tech startup that provides smart access control solutions in the $25B padlock space. We service clients in utilities, logistics, manufacturing, IT, healthcare, government, education and a wide range of industries that use padlocks. We are a fun, hungry team working on exciting things and are looking forward to meeting our newest team member.
Visit our website for more information: www.tapplock.com
About the role:
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. A successful candidate will be working closely with different teams to develop key documents and presentations. The candidate will work with a variety of smart products and therefore should be tech savvy. The ability to learn in a quick-paced environment is crucial. The candidate should have a strong sense of ownership and communication skills.
What will you be doing?
- Researching and drafting documents and presentations used for enterprise sales
- Help build models to forecast our revenue and expenses by analyzing our existing trends
- Developing and maintaining key documents
- Analyzing and defining business processes and writing process specifications
- Participating in project planning, perform process analysis and execution
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A proficient researcher with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Strong business and technology acumen with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for actions
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Tech-savvy - proficient in the use/understanding of smart products
- Eligible to legally work in Canada
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- business analyst: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19