Medical Doctor licenced in Ontario under CPSO
Medical doctor licenced in Ontario under the CPSO wanted for
a full-time permanent position in a clinic where Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
(HBOT) is offered as a treatment for the 14 conditions covered by OHIP.
The position is fairly light in regards to workload, therefore the ability to run a private practice
would be possible.*
The physicians’ duties are to ensure when patients are referred forHBOT that these patients are qualified to receive OHIP coverage for their condition.
Note: The physician DOES NOT need to be in the chamber area directly observing the patient, they may be in their private office doing other work e.g. OTN, private practice, Telehealth etc.
The Physician is required to be in the clinic while patients are undergoing HBOT.
The hours are 8 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Excellent, wheel-chair accessible clinic setting with free parking out front. Cooperative, professional, supportive staff on the premises at all times.
- Well established, fully operational for over 8 years
- Very little patient interaction, very low volume
- Great for a physician who is winding down their practice or looking for something low-key
- Equal opportunity employer – physicians with disabilities welcome
- Fully Telus PS SuiteEMRequipped (small amount of paper files to be maintained), all bills and overhead costs are fully covered by the clinic, no rent payments or fees will be charged to the physician (turn-key)
- Technical support on-site
- Compensation – negotiable
Interested candidates, please contact Laurie-Anne Fayle, Centre Director/Owner at (416) 789-4268.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract