We are looking for a Security Endpoint Developerwith proven expertise expertise in cross platformC/C++ development, operating system internals, memory forensics and advanced malware research. You will be in an enviable position to further advance memory analysis and behavioral detection and response capabilities in our sensor technology, a key innovation that is a recognized differentiator of our product.
Endpoint development on Windows, Mac and Linux, binary reverse engineering, advanced memory forensics, dynamic analysis using kernel debuggers and emulators, analyzing gaps in current detection techniques and proposing solutions, researching alternative technologies and methods to build IP and improve our current products, working in a technically rich and agile environment across multiple engineering locations, occasionally working on issues reported by a global customer and partner ecosystem, helping diagnose and repair defects.
- Passion for security research and reverse engineering
- Cross platform development experience in C/C++.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience with OS internals. Clear fundamentals on memory management, networking, inter-process communication, services, and related systems level programming
- Experience building drivers
- Virtualization / Hypervisor experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal, written and remote communication skills in English
- Understanding of anti-forensics tools and techniques
- Kernel mode driver development experience.
- Strong understanding of current exploitation techniques across multiple platforms
- Proficiency in programming and scripting languages
- Prior experience using Ida Pro, Volatility and other malware analysis tools
- Cybersecurity experience
- Working knowledge of security applications like antivirus, IDS/IPS, and firewalls
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related field)
Benefits of working at GoSecure Powered by Countertack
- Competitive salaries;
- Office located in downtown Montreal nearly all services / Metro Square-Victoria;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
Since 2002, GoSecure’s mission is to provide organizations with expert cybersecurity services and solutions that reduce IT security risk and address specific business challenges. By offering innovative services and focusing on quality, respect and integrity, GoSecure has rapidly become a national provider of professional and technical security services for organizations and governments of all sizes.
How to Apply :
Please email resume and cover letter to
Fanny Lavoie, IT Recruiter
Job Type: Full-time
- OS internals: 3 years (Preferred)
- Virtualization / Hypervisor: 3 years (Preferred)
- binary reverse engineering,: 3 years (Preferred)
- C/C++.: 3 years (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)