AECOM is seeking 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year LOCAL Electrical Apprentices to be based at our Grande Prairie, Alberta location.
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Canada - Alberta
Where possible, please include/attach proof of minimum requirements with resume application.
Local candidates preferred as there is no LOA/Subs for these positions.
- Current Registered Trade Apprentice (willing to indenture candidates)
- CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) or PST (Petroleum Safety Training)
- H2S Alive
- First Aid – Standard Level
- AWP – Aerial work platform
- Fall Arrest and/or Fall Protection (OSSA issued ticket is the general requirement)
- A valid Class 1 or Class 5 driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract are requirements of this position.
A clean A & D test will be required
- Technical diploma preferred
- Proficient with MS office suite (i.e. word and excel)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Grande Prairie (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Preferred)