Here at Valiantys, we believe that software has the power to improve collaboration and productivity in all teams, changing the enterprise world for the better. As the global Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, we are passionate about our mission to transform teamwork from all industries to be more collaborative, agile and efficient - unleashing their full potential. Our international presence leverages our outstanding (certified) technical expertise to deliver projects with the best in class agile methodologies and agile tools. Valiantys is a trusted and respected partner to some of the world's largest companies including 46 of the Fortune Global 100. We have been named Atlassian Partner of the year 5 years in a row and are regularly recognized as a Great Place to Work by our employees. Learn more about what we do at
At Valiantys we talk straight, we share and take part, we are mindful of what matters, we make every interaction remarkable and we never stand still. If you think the 5 values sound familiar to you, we bet you will love working with us!
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures. Using tools such as Smartsheets, Jira Software, Jira Portfolio and Tempo planning.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Work with the team to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Determine project changes in scope and alert the delivery manager.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years’ experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows or Mac IOS for a variety of tasks.
- Familiar with the Atlassian tools stack, specifically Jira Software, Confluence and 3rd party add-ons such as Tempo planning.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management systems, technical writing, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to self-manage your time and work on tight deadlines.