ABOUT THE ROLE
Mann Group is hiring for a Civil Foreman that is experienced with Storm, Sanitary, Watermain, Hydro, Tel, Shaw, Roadworks, and excavations.
The Civil Foreman will lead the civil works for a project in our Abbotsford Job Site. Please note that this is a Two (2) - month contract role, with a possibility of extension.
- With direction from the Civil Superintendent, lead and run civil works for the project(s).
- Use various survey equipment to determine requirements for civil works for all facets from Storm, Sanitary, Watermain etc.
- Set up pipe lasers, rotating lasers.
- Calculate slopes, determine cuts and fills.
- Be “hands on” and take a team orientated approach to achieve targets.
- Other related duties as required by Site Super and Civil Superintendent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in civil works.
- Must have experience with various equipment including theodolite survey instrument.
- Must have experience setting up pipe lasers, rotating lasers, calculating slopes, cut and fills
- Exceptional attention to detail and task organization
- Must have valid driver’s license
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL EFFORT REQUIRED:
- Healthy and able to work in outdoor environment and perform heavy lifting or other labor intensive work.
The Mann Group is a real-estate development, construction, and property management company with decades of experience conceptualizing and building projects ranging from light-industrial, multi-family and commercial projects. We are proud to be certified as a 'Great Place To Work' across Canada. To learn more about the Mann Group visit us at: www.manngroup.com.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person