Be part of a movement that changes the way Canadians power their homes, reduce their environmental footprint and save money!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs assigned responsibilities such as working with a team to install solar panel systems, including roof and/or ground mount systems for homes and/or commercial projects;
- Follows specific techniques (through on the job training) to install systems;
- Maintains supplies by unloading materials from truck at client’s work site, securing them in a safe area, using the materials appropriately and loading them into truck at end of job;
- Lifts and carries materials and equipment throughout work areas using appropriate equipment; and
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Comfortable using hand tools;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Possess a good attitude and a willingness to learn and get better every day;
- Construction experience (civil or solar) an asset;
- Residential roofing experience (shingles or metal) an asset;
- Valid safety training certificates (working at heights) an asset;
- Certified CPR and First Aid an asset; and
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract is an asset.
WHO IS SUNLY?
We are a team of passionate people that firmly believe that the future of electricity is driven through a combination of Renewable Sources like Solar and Energy Conservation. We want to help Canadians achieve this by providing a solution that can actually save them money!
WHAT WE DO?
Sunly sells and installs Solar PV systems on the roofs of residential homes for homeowners to participate in the Net Energy Metering (NEM) program. What makes us unique is our access to 0% financing for eligible homeowners that will result in an immediate savings in year one with little or no upfront costs. In other words, the reduction in their electric bill will be greater than the yearly payments on their system! Even better, once the system is paid off, the homeowners will continue to be powered by the sun and not have to worry about inflating energy costs.
We believe in taking care of our clients and building projects that will stand the test of time. Our teams have built thousands of projects across Canada and are the best at what they do.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Are you currently located in PEI?
- Do you have at heights experience?
- Do you have experience working on a roof?