At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams from the Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners across Canada are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
So if you're looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools!
Our expectations :
The Receiving Team Member is a central player in ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of inventory into the store. Working with other key stakeholders, the Receiver is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of inventory received and completing and ensuring the accuracy of all accompanying paperwork. If you have a passion for planning and organization, great attention to detail and the ability to perform physical work regularly then we have a great opportunity for you!
Your role :
The qualifications we are looking for:
- Receive all product deliveries and maintain flow of inventory to store shelves (sort and unpack product, operate forklift to transport product to appropriate areas)
- Schedule deliveries and shipments ,authorize unscheduled deliveries, and ensure space is available for incoming product
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of inventory received
- Complete paperwork with attention to accuracy
- Complete Return to Vendor (RTV) duties; communicate with vendors as necessary
- Work with other store teams with regards to merchandise movement and delivery inquiries and concerns
You enjoy physical work, you perform your duties in a very thorough manner? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Proficiency with material handling equipment will be considered an asset.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.