Your career starts now!
Ens Auto is a long standing business in Saskatoon which comprises Ens Toyota, Lexus, Collision and Industrial. We offer top quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs.
We are looking for a new team member who is self-motivated, and performance driven to join our Ens Toyota sales department. An ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, great work ethic, experience in automotive sales, and an outgoing personality.
Why choose Ens Auto?
We pride ourselves of having many long-term staff, with opportunities of advancement. We offer a competitive benefits package and an employee matching pension plan. We know the importance of family and hold staff events throughout the year that are family friendly. Toyota believes in continuous improvement - Kaizen and provides training through Toyota Canada University.
This is a commission based salary with potential to earn up to 6 figures a year!
Must be available to work Saturdays.
- Greet customers on the car lot, showroom, and online
- Respond to customer inquiries, and find the product that fits their needs and lifestyle
- Maintain customer rapport and perform follow-ups
- Continuous learning of product knowledge of new and used vehicles
- Help organize the showroom and front car lot
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Goal oriented with a history of achieving success
- Motivated to reach sales quota’s
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Automotive experience is an asset but not required
- Comfortable to work with technology such as, smart phones, tablets, and computers
- Ability to speak a second language is recognized but not required
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s licence
- Driver's Abstract
Dropping off your resume in person is welcomed!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's License (Required)
- English (Required)