Marketing Manager -* (*211704128)
Is this You?*
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Just Energy is seeking a highly driven Marketing Manager to join their digital and marketing team. We are looking for a versatile and creative marketer with experience in both traditional and digital marketing. The ideal candidate should bridge .com and brick and mortar through omnichannel thinking with a customer first mentality. You will drive revenue goals for your segment and will champion the retail customer sales experience, both in store and online. This role reports to Marketing Director and will support development of a unified approach that drives demand as well as strengthens the brand's perception in the market.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green, retail, and commercial energy in the US and Canada. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Hudson Energy, Just Energy, Tara Energy, and Terrapass. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
- Partner with digital and marketing teams to develop campaign strategy, objectives, aligned success metrics, and KPIs.
- Define target audiences across geos, verticals, personas, and buyer’s journey stages.
- Develop robust promotional and plans and optimal channel mix across in-store, Paid and Social Media, Web, PR, Email Marketing, and Direct Mail.
- Partner with face-to-face sales team to strategize and build compelling sales promotions.
- Own campaign deliverables and ensure quality and brand consistency
- Prepare and deliver actionable reports to senior leadership team on campaign plans, progress, and results.
- Embrace and apply a continuous learning and optimization mindset to improve future campaigns, using quantitative results and qualitative insights from sales and BI.
Your background includes:
Education and Experience:
- 6+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
Skills & Other Requirements:
- External or in-house agency experience in retail and digital marketing
- Demand generation mindset with experience in brand development.
- Strong written and verbal communications
- You are comfortable setting strategies, digging in to understand the business, and motivated by impacting the bottom line.
- Eager to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold strategic vision.
- Highly skilled with the tools of the trade in a sales/corporate environment including written communication, market research, customer engagement, Microsoft software suite of products
Just Energy offers a robust benefits plan for staff members, as well as Employee Assistance Programs that offer a wealth of tools and resources to enrich the employee experience. The company also provides a number of cost-free, self-development courses for those that wish to build on their skills and competencies. In addition, a variety of awards offer another opportunity to recognize and reward employees.
- Competitive compensation
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (employer paid)
- Registered Retirement Savings Account
- Health & Dental benefits begin on hire date
- Paid personal time off days
- Business casual
- Free parking
- Company paid Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee discount opportunities
- Personal development resources
- Health and wellbeing tools and resources
Primary Location: CA-ON-Mississauga
Work Locations: ON-Mississauga-Courtney Park 80 Courtney Park West Mississauga L5W 0B3
Employee Status: Non-Management
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jun 1, 2021, 2:04:46 PM
Location: ON-Mississauga-Courtney Park 80 Courtney Park West Mississauga L5W 0B3, Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full-time