Business Process Analyst
We want you to join our customer centric team whose passion it is to Empower Digital workplaces!
At Ricoh, we aren't satisfied with keeping pace with today's complex work environments, we are setting the pace. We are reimagining the workplace.
Our high-performance workplace is powered by a team that thrives. We offer a friendly culture with a focus on wellbeing and work life balance. Flexible work options, a time off purchase program, great physical and mental health benefits, employee discount and recognition programs are only some of the advantages of working at Ricoh.
We are a family that promotes positive manager relationships and on-going learning & development that nurtures professional growth and career advancement.
Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported, and your success is celebrated.
The Analyst I, Service Delivery Business Process is responsible for analyzing current business financial processes and workflows to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing P & L, customer experience and to drive effectiveness and efficiency of all financial processes within Operations. Provides support to the operations team to help drive business performance and attainment of KPIs. Also works with Service Delivery Leadership team as well as other teams as required.
- Financial reporting for all business groups within Service Delivery
- Provides management with reports on suspect contracts to assist in monitoring billing accuracy and completeness.
- Collect, analyze, and report on budgets, P & L, KPI's as well as provide trend analysis with recommendations for operational improvements.
- Specializes in one or more areas of advanced reporting.
- Partners with leadership regularly to ensure continuous process improvements, customer focus and alignment with strategic objectives.
- Provides recommendations to Senior Leadership, Service Delivery for driving standardized processes and procedures; supports the design and implementation of enhanced and automated business processes; assists in process and procedures documentation and communication of the same.
- Conducts and provides data analytics and reporting on key data points to leadership and presents findings to management as required
- Facilitates and supports special projects as assigned by manager
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Education & Experience:
- Post-Secondary Education or equivalent business experience
- Finance designation
- Minimum of 5 years business experience, preferably in an operations environment
- Minimum of 3 years process improvement experience
- Knowledge and experience in financial process analysis, documentation, and improvement methodologies
- Ability to interact, support, and communicate with senior leaders.
- Self-motivation and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with and coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Ability to understand processes and gap analyses, and problem-solve to address these issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on/manage multiple priorities simultaneously, work with frequent interruptions and meet established deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to gather and weigh facts and information from many sources, draw conclusions and make recommendations to management
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Sales and Operations processes
- Knowledge of Project Management tools for task tracking and team collaboration efforts
- Proficient in MS office tools, specifically Excel
- BaaN knowledge an asset
- ServiceNow knowledge an asset
- Web-based software tools and application an asset
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people in progressive business around the world. Ricoh is a recognized leader in document workflow, process automation, digital transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ global employees work with big and small companies' optimizing their end-to-end business solutions.