Join our customer service driven sales team at our new and exciting flagship store located at 131 Bloor Street West!
Are you Passionate about Tableware, Home Decor and Kitchenware?
If you are, William Ashley is the world's largest purveyor of luxury tableware, kitchenware and home decor in the world. For over 70 years, William Ashley has been a Toronto landmark, pushing the boundaries of elegance and design. You will be representing some of the hottest and most coveted brand names, working at Toronto's most prestigious retail location, Bloor Street West.
William Ashley is looking for energetic, full-time Retail and/or Gourmet Sales Associates to join our winning team, continuing a legacy of superlative customer service.
Key Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Making sure each customer receives a superior shopping experience.
- Listening to the individual needs of the customer and providing tailored advice in a professional manner.
- Providing solid product knowledge to our customers.
- Building a close rapport with your clientele.
- Processing orders and arranging pick up and deliveries for your clients.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- A sales driven, goal oriented individual with a positive, high energy personality.
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written, multilingual a plus.
- Skilled at handling a retail POS system (computer skills a must).
- A builder of lasting client relationships.
- Customer service driven, able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible, able to work weekends, with days off during the week.
- A team player.
How To Join The Team:
Apply today through Indeed or stop by our flagship store at 131 Bloor Street West, Ontario, Canada M5S 3L7.
William Ashley China Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. William Ashley will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. For further insight on our culture, values and principles, please visit http://www.williamashley.com/.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sounds like you? We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 5 years (Required)