Robert Half Finance has an excellent opportunity for a Bilingual Accounts Receivable clerk at a growing company. In this role, your responsibilities will include entering, posting, and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging reports, placing billing and collection calls, maintaining a cash receipting journal, and updating, and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L. The team is rapidly growing and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! You will process full-cycle A/R and handle many invoices per week while paying close attention to detail. This company could be a great match for you if you desire an impressive benefits package and the potential for career growth. This full-time opportunity for a Bilingual Accounts Receivable Clerk is in the Ottawa, Ontario area.
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Respond to requests for information from shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
- Verify documents and codes
- Handle payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Support, relate, and strengthen the mission, values and culture of the organization
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Efficient in ERP systems
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Solid understanding of general ledger
- Knowledge of journal entries
- Bilingual Must have
To apply; please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Attn; Siham.
If you have any questions or require more information, please do not hesitate to call us at (613)236-4253 We look forward to hearing from you.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. Numéro de permis du Québec AP-2000503.