Mercury Contracting is a Vancouver-based luxury custom home builder and commercial renovation specialist. We are looking for a well-organized, detail-oriented, experienced hands-on residential new construction Site Supervisor.
The candidate should have at least ten years of experience working on and/or supervising residential single home construction projects.
Interested candidates should apply with a resume.
Role: Manage residential home construction projects (up to three projects simultaneously)
· Monitor the performance of specific tasks and tradespersons
· Occasionally order and arrange pick up of materials
· Update project management software on a daily basis
· Effectively resolve job site issues
· Ensure all sites are clean and tidy
· Communicate with neighbours when needed
· Perform hands-on tasks with and without tools as required
· Have a valid Class 5 Licence and access to a vehicle.
· Be proficient with the use of basic computer programs
· Ensure site safety rules are adhered to, including applicable COVID-19 protocols
Expected start date: 2021-05-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36.00-$48.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction: 5 years (required)