Coach Children, One-on-One, in Your Home - P/T
What's in it For You
- Enjoy in-person, one-on-one coaching - no need to travel, clients come to you!
- Get paid $25 / hr (and up), working from home
- Flexible, part-time hours - customize your own predictable work schedule!
- Get certified as a Neuro-Educational Therapist - looks great on your resume!
- Activities are fun, using movement, music and tech - so kids LOVE coming!
- Make a HUGE difference in the life of a child - they will remember you forever : -)
Our innovative “Focus-Through-Fun” program has helped over 1,000 children in Southern Ontario overcome their ADHD, ASD and LD challenges, and lead a happier and more successful life. Kids love it. Parents love it.
We are constantly expanding and constantly looking for Coaches. This could be you. We hire teachers, tutors, educational assistants, kinesiologists, autism support workers, autism behavioural specialists and others.
This is NOT an online program. Children come to your home-office and work with you one-on-one, evenings and weekends. You are like a personal trainer, guiding each child through exercises involving movement, music and computers, that strengthen connections in the brain.
Children sign up for a brain training course with our office and are scheduled with you for 2 or 3 times a week for several months.
Our sensible health and safety protocols protect both you and your clients.
This is a perfect part-time, work from home opportunity for teachers, tutors, educational assistants or early childhood educators.
- A degree or diploma in some area of education, health, wellness or autism support.
- Experience working with children.
- Experience with special needs is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certify as a Maxi Mind Neuroeducational Therapist through 8-10 hours of free remote training
- Conduct 50-minute, one-on-one sessions consisting of physical exercises, sound therapy, and computer-based activities.
- Maintain a space in your home where children come for sessions.
- Maintain a predictable schedule on evenings and weekends for clients.
- $25-$35 per session.
- You are considered a contractor - no deductions, CPP or EI