ACR Fuller is the most advanced pipe spool fabrication plant and a premier rubber lining and protective coating shop in North America. We have an immediate opening for a Production Scheduler at our location in Nisku, AB.
In this position the successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Operational efficiency
- Providing on spec – on time delivery of product to customers
- Employee development
- Continuously evaluating production and providing regular reports to Senior Management Team
Qualified Applicants will have the following:
- Scheduling experience an asset
- Proficient in MS office
- ERP experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong affinity and experience with lean philosophy and implementation
- Proven track record of taking initiative, driving new products and meeting deadlines
We offer a competitive compensation package where salary matches skills and experience and includes a comprehensive extended health benefits plan.
For more information on our company please visit our website at www.acrfuller.com.
We thank all who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Production Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)