We are seeking Amazing, Diligent, Caring Quality HCAs to work in Long Term Care Homes, Retirement facilities, Hospitals and Home Health Care settings in British Columbia!
Seeking Applicants Who Are:
· Certified HCAs (Have a diploma) OR Nursing Students who have completed at least one year
· Registered with the BC Registry and have a registry number
· Registered with CANSWA or willing to obtain
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Current First Aid and Food Safe Certified
· Confident in your caregiving abilities
· Reliable, Flexible and Professional with a POSITIVE attitude!
What We offer:
· Above standard wages
· Various Opportunities to enhance your HCA Profile
· Working with a Quality Management Team
· Full time and Part time opportunities
· Overtime Pay, Last Minute Rates and Covid Premiums
Join an amazing, rapidly growing company where we truly care about our employees! We NEED HCAs who have a caring, passionate heart from the elderly and young!
Do not miss this opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $29.00 per hour
We are taking all precautions for Covid-19.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Langley, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Long Term Care: 1 year (preferred)
- HCA Certificate (preferred)
- CANSWA Membership or Willing to Obtain (preferred)
- Food Safety Certification (preferred)
- First Aid & CPR Certification (preferred)
- BC Registry (required)