Raceway Chrysler is looking to hire a handy-person for the general maintenance of our grounds and facilities. We are a car dealership right outside of Toronto and have a main showroom, service, parts and bodyshop department.
We are looking for someone that has experience with repair and maintenance work and that enjoys working in an upbeat & fast-paced environment. BYOT (Bring your own tools!)
Some of the roles that this job includes are:
- Repairing, plastering, replacing dry-wall and painting.
- Outdoor: keeping grass in the front of the building trimmed, operating snow plow in the winter.
- Plumbing; repairing and replacing tap washers, repairing and replacing faucets, unclogging drains.
- Electrical; repairing and replacing light switches, changing light fixtures
This job will be an on-call, part time basis. We are very flexible with our hours, will provide tools/supplies if needed, and provide a safe and enjoyable space to work in.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
To keep our staff and customers safe, we disinfect and sanitize multiple times a day, have installed glass barriers, implemented social distancing rules, and have a strict mask-on policy when indoors.
- Handyman: 1 year (Required)