BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
We are an award winning, leading Canadian builder that seeks a People Operations Coordinator in our Edmonton office.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our People Operations Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist managers on the interpretation and administration of policies, procedures and best practices within scope of practice
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment of entry level positions, which includes internal and external advertising, screening, interviewing and onboarding orientation for all new hires
- Responsible for terminations and exit interviews of entry level positions with support from People Operations Team
- Assist with the continuous management, development and implementation of policies, procedures, RSP/benefits and employee handbooks
- Assist with the training and development plan; consult with employees and ensure the mandatory courses as well as the continuing education courses are being taken
- Maintain employee filing systems.
- Participate in committees, assist with special projects, and perform related duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned as necessary.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- University degree or diploma in business is preferred
- One to three years of experience
- Industry-related knowledge an asset
- CPHR Designation is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
This role must actively and successfully deliver on Chandos’ purpose which is to create a better experience for our clients, employees, owners and external partners. To achieve this, the People Operations Coordinator must successfully support Chandos’ core ideology:
- We Build – Structures, our company and our people.
- Better – Each of us are ever learning and always improving.
- Together – We are one team and each of us are here for each other.
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.
Job Type: Full-time