Position: Warehouse Receiver
Status: Open position
ABOUT THE JOB
DART has been growing at a rapid pace over the last few years. To sustain this rapid growth, we are now committed to increase our production capacity to meet our customer requests. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Warehouse Receiver is responsible for ensuring accurate and seamless incoming shipments.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Match product with Purchase Orders and report discrepancies
- Add received material to inventory in ERP systems
- Ensure required documentation and item lists are complete.
- Problem solve for any cases of missing documents, shipments and deliveries.
- Operate a Forklift in a safe manner to move product that must be shipped out
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Material handling and/or stock merchandise according to documented procedures
- Maintain organized work area according to policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to work in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Closing date to apply is October 17, 2019.
- Compensation will be based on experience.
- Competitive benefit package offered.
- Only candidates chosen for interview will be contacted.
DART welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process ABOUT DART
DART Aerospace is a privately held aerospace firm, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative & customized STC’d solutions for helicopters and the aerospace industry around the world. With over 850 STC’s (Supplemental Type Certificate) and 5,000 products, DART offers a unique and comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEM’s (AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter, EADS Eurocopter, Robinson, Sikorsky), completion centers, and MR&O facilities. DART’s extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers of excellence deliver fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)