McCaughey Consumer Products Inc., is a leading full-service national distributor providing sales, marketing & brand strategy development in the Canadian marketplace. MCP’s extensive portfolio of well-known brands include Finesse, Yes To, Real Techniques, Eco Tools, Salon Pas, Glaxal Base, JR Watkins and Lypsyl.
Due to continuing growth, we are seeking an energetic, dedicated and detail-oriented individual to support our Regional Sales Teams. If you thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and are a highly organized multi-tasker then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Supporting the Regional Account Managers with day-to-day administrative tasks related to major Canadian Retailer Accounts (Costco, Walmart, Shopper's Drug Mart, Loblaw, Jean Coutu, Sobeys, Canadian Tire)
- Prepare sales reports & assist with sales presentations
- Manages the Sales Appointments Calendar; coordinates/tracks the shipments of sales & marketing materials and product samples
- Assists the Regional Sales Support Manager in coordinating Bi-monthly sales meetings. Draft meeting minutes, distribute to team and maintain list of open action items
- Work with the Regional Sales Support Manager to identify & recommend process improvement initiatives
- Assists in the maintenance and upkeep of internal files and documents, ensuring information is updated and accurate at all times
- Post-secondary marketing or business degree or diploma
- 2+ years’ experience in consumer-packaged goods, preferred. Previous experience with Canadian retailers is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint. Advanced Excel experience with pivot tables, formulas, & macros considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail & excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage change and conflicting priorities across a diverse portfolio of accounts, products and tasks
- Self-starter: anticipates and initiates actions to meet growing needs
- Ability to work collaboratively between departments
- Demonstrated experience in analytical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual French is considered an asset
Potential for growth within the organization.
Offers competitive salary commensurate with experience, RRSP, bonus, comprehensive employee benefits plan.
Please submit cover letter and resume with salary expectations.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Brand Management: 2 years (Preferred)