iSaute is: An indoor adventure Park for all ages featuring trampolines, ninja warrior courses, dodgeball, climbing structures, laser mazes, virtual reality games, and more – all under one roof.
Ideal Candidate: A thoughtful leader who is detail-oriented and possesses excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal skills and abilities. A growing leader who will support the General Manager and deliver an excellent Guest experience.
Summary of Position: The Assistant Manager supports the General Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of a Park, including all HR and purchasing responsibilities and supporting the team to achieve business goals.
Help to oversee all Finance and Business Aspects of the Park
- Assist the General Manager in managing the P&L for the Park and identifying ways to grow the business and manage operations costs
- Proactively review the GM dashboard results weekly and identify opportunities and risks
- Assist the General Manager with monitoring cash handling processes and spot check for accuracy: audit financials weekly
- Manage all inventories and place orders as needed (clothing, socks, hats, cleaning supplies, and office supplies)
- Assist General Manager with creating Manager and Team Member schedules and ensure proper staffing on all shifts; address staffing challenges as needed
- Help hire, train and develop Park Team Members; Provide ongoing training and direction as needed.
- Perform all Park level HR tasks (new hire paperwork, orientation, training, performance reviews, maintaining employee files)
- Proactively engage with Guests to gather feedback; Own Guest satisfaction.
- Help oversee or assign somebody to oversee all front of house activities including, cashier performance, cash management, Guest check-in process, Guest concerns and safety and cleanliness throughout the lobby area
- Help develop and maintain a customer service culture throughout the Park
- Help oversee Event Manager/Coordinator and Party Hosts and ensure all events are executed seamlessly
- Go out into the community monthly to build relationships with local businesses and organizations
- Help monitor overall Park safety and cleanliness; ensure company policies and standards are practiced by all Team Members
- Oversee or assign somebody to oversee all Court Monitors and back of house activities including, safety inspections, equipment maintenance, cleaning schedules and repairs
- Master all technology and systems in your Park; know what to do if an issue arises
- Must be fluent in the emergency and evacuation plans for your Park
- Attend mandatory meetings and trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- First-aid, CPR and AED certified preferred
- Serve as a champion and role model for the Company’s Core Values and Mission/Vision/Values statement in everything you do.
- Be PRESENT in your Park
- Demonstrate management/leadership skills -Ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team
- Ensure GM or AM is scheduled to work during all hours of operations, where possible
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Maintain a strong presence and ability to influence/enforce proper behaviors
- Demonstrate sound decision- making skills
- Go above and beyond in providing exceptional Guest experience
- Demonstrate maturity in all interactions.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high energy environment
Keys to Success:
- Consistently performs in alignment with, and foster a culture throughout the Park with Company Core Values and Mission/Vision/Values statement.
- Support General Manager to meet and/or exceed Park monthly financial goals. Contribution to business growth
- Successful completion of HR related tasks
- Collaborate with General Manager to develop Park Team Members.
- Maintain a safe and clean Park.
- Ensure First-aid, CPR and AED certifications are kept current.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
The Park is very Covid conscious and is taking careful precautions
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)