We are seeking an organized and motivated assistant to join our team. Ideal candidate is someone with a creative mind and good knowledge of social media. We are looking for someone that is licensed or would like to pursue their real estate license (which we would fully support - with time off and funding). Great flexible work schedule. Full time gig.
Main job responsibilities would include:
- Ensure all files are kept up to date and organized
- Manage/coordinate calendars and meetings
- Manage social media calendar and make relevant posts
- Complete relevant documentation as needed (full training provided)
- Be in constant contact with clients, real estate agents and principals via email and phone
Compensation would base salary plus significant bonuses (very realistic to double annual salary).
Job Type / Category
This would be a full time position with a very flexible work schedule. Plenty of opportunities to work from home and make your own hours. Some evenings and weekends would be required (when needed).
This is a great position for someone looking to enter the real estate industry and hit the ground running. Great opportunity to learn the business from very seasoned and high level agents.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience as a real estate assistant is an asset
- Work well under pressure
- Proficient with computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive/Docs/Sheets
- High attention to detail and able to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Manage projects with minimal supervision
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Able to work above and beyond the typical 9-5 job (including nights and weekends when needed)
We’ve exchanged the traditional reactive model of real estate sales for a much more proactive approach: one in which our associates share their knowledge, spheres of influence, contacts and expertise, ensuring our clients are fully informed — giving them a true advantage in the marketplace.
Learn more at agarealestate.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year